I'm Bradley Taunt, a designer/developer hybrid, and this is my personal blog.
I work as the Senior Product Designer at Benbria in Ottawa. My passion lies in building reusable and maintainable CSS, with a focus on accessibility and web performance. Articles written on this site are a reflection of that passion.
- Web Audit
- A simplified and easy-to-use item checklist to audit your website for proper formatting, performance, accessibility, and security standards.
- A tiny CSS plugin to make your web forms beautiful again (Only 6KB).
- Remote Design Jobs
- A weekly newsletter of remote design jobs directly in your inbox.
- Web app that gives you the ability to create a Dribbble portfolio for free.
- Vanilla CSS
- Vanilla CSS is a minimal baseline stylesheet for any web project. It includes a basic reset and default styling for all HTML5 elements.
Some fun facts about the site include:
- Built on Jekyll
- Developed on GitHub and hosted for free on Netlify
- Coded with VS Code
- Typefaces used:
- Inter for main copy
- Georgia for quotes and information blocks